1834 year
2015 year
Reset


Administrative management

In the initial period the power of the satellite ñity was concentrated in the hands of builders. Trust manager was responsible not only for the construction of the city, but for all vital activities in the city.

In January 1963, the satellite city acquires its current official name of Zelenograd and the status of a town under regional jurisdiction.

The year of 1963 saw the Executive Committee of Zelenograd City Council established with its first chairman Roman Arkhipovich Chistyakov, a Head of the ZhBI-25 plant.

In 1965 Zelenograd gained the status of an autonomous city and was directed by the Mossovet Executive Comittee as Zelenograd district of Moscow.

From that moment autonomous administrative city structures emerged being the subordinates of Moscow.